Hi! My name is Tim Moore. I am:
- a speculative fiction author. I write near-future science fiction, epic fantasy, urban fantasy, and plenty otherwise.
- a stay-at-home father, raising two daughters; the chief cook and bottle washer, to steal a phrase from my adoptive mother; a dog herder.
- an avid reader. On average, I read two books per week. In 2015, I read 95 books. In 2016, I read over 110.
- a feminist.
- a futurist and technology geek.
- a Maine native, born Down East, and now residing in The County.
- a first-generation college graduate.
My wife is an illustrator and a software developer.